BRAIN BOOST 90 caps
• Quatrefolic™ 5-methyltetrahydrofolate Folates are normally found in a wide variety of foods and are commonly consumed through a diet of green leafy vegetables and animal products such as milk and dairy products. Unfortunately folates contained in foods are unstable and susceptible to oxidation. Humans cannot synthesize folate because of its water soluble nature. Folate plays an essential role in cell division and DNA synthesis and is involved in human growth and development. Humans need to maintain an adequate dietary intake of folate during various stages of their lives to stay healthy.
• Phosphatidylcholine is a stable source of choline that supports proper nerve and brain function, circulation, is needed for proper nerve transmission from the brain through the central nervous system, and increases norepinepherine and dopamine which supports learning and memory. Choline is essential in manufacturing Acetylcholine, a very important neurotransmitter for memory recall and brain function.
• Bacopa Monniera has been used in the Ayurvedic system of medicine for centuries. Traditionally, it was used as a brain tonic to enhance memory development, learning, and concentration. The constituents responsible for Bacopa’s cognitive effects are bacosides A and B. Bacopa has also been shown to help support normal levels of the Cortisol and DHEA hormones produced by the body to promote the management of stress.
• Acetyl L-Carnitine, a derivative of the amino acid carnitine, supports nerve function, neurotransmitter production, and is necessary for normal neuron and brain function, memory, mood, alertness, attention span and problem solving. Carnitine is involved in long chain fatty acid metabolism and transport to provide cellular energy.
• Panax Ginseng has been used to help with rigorous workloads, meeting demanding deadlines, recover from athletic effort and counteract the effects of jet lag. It has been used to counteract the effects of stress and low mood.
• Phosphatidylserine (PS) supports the neurotransmitters that affect memory, is a component of the cell’s membrane and a major phospholipid in the brain and nervous system. It supports nerve cells, releases neurotransmitters (acetylcholine and dopamine) in the brain to support cognition and memory. PS has a positive impact on behavior, is needed for proper metabolism of fatty acids, and to maintain a healthy immune system.
• Ginkgo Biloba has been used to support optimal brain function. The active compounds of Ginkgo Biloba act as free radical scavengers. They support the utilization of oxygen and glucose, healthy circulation, activity, memory and mood balance. Vinpocetine is reported to have cerebral blood-flow enhancing and neuroprotective effects, and is used in Eastern Europe for the treatment of cerebrovascular disorders and age-related memory impairment.
Huperzine This herbal extract has a well-characterized inhibitory effect on acetylcholinesterase, an enzyme responsible for degrading the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. Efficient Ach neurotransmission is critical in processes underlying learning, memory, and attention.
We Also Recommend