Integrative Therapeutics Cortisol Manager naturally helps reduce stress, to support a restful night’s sleep without diminishing daytime alertness.
- Integrative Therapeutics Cortisol Manager uses a proprietary formula of stress reducing herbs and botanicals to help promote relaxation, reduce anxiety, alleviate fatigue and support balanced cortisol levels.
- Cortisol is often referred to as the “stress hormone”. Your body’s cortisol levels generally peak in the morning and diminish throughout the day as you are exposed to various stressors. Without balanced cortisol levels, you are more likely to feel fatigued but unable to relax and sleep.
- Cortisol Manager is a stress hormone stabilizer that helps your body to balance cortisol levels throughout the day to stay relaxed but alert.
- Helps to fall asleep faster and stay asleep.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans – all natural herbal formula does not contain ingredients of animal origin.
Available in 90ct Tablets.
For greater stress support, take Cortisol Manager in conjunction with Integrative Therapeutics HPA Adapt.
Cortisol Manager Contains:
- Ashwagandha: Traditional Indian medicine has used ashwagandha for centuries to alleviate fatigue and improve general well-being. Preliminary human studies suggest ashwagandha may improve measures of energy and cognition in certain groups of people.
- L-theanine is an amino acid known to promote relaxation and stress reduction by inducing muscle relaxation, and reducing occasional anxiety. L-theanine increases the activity of alpha brain waves – which has been associated with a relaxed yet alert mental state.
- Phosphatidylserine, which is extracted from soy lecithin, has been clinically shown to significantly reduce serum adrenocorticotropin (ACTH) and cortisol levels and salivary cortisol levels following mental stress. It also reduces plasma levels of epinephrine, norepinephrine, ACTH and cortisol after exposure to physical stress. This phospholipid is a critical structural component of neuronal cells and helps promote a positive mood, by decreasing feelings of stress.
- Magnolia and Epimedium are included as botanical synergists which, based upon evidence of animal studies, may have a relaxing effect and support the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis for a healthy response to stress.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Amount per tablet ... %Daily Value ... ***
Total Carbohydrate ... <1 g ... <1% ... ***
Sodium ... 5 mg ... <1% ... ***
Stress-Reducing Proprietary Blend: ... 250 mg ... **
ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) (Sensoril® brand) root and leaf extract and L-theanine (Suntheanine® brand)
Cortisol-Reducing Proprietary Blend: magnolia ... 225 mg ... **
(Magnolia officinalis) bark extract standardized to contain 2% honokiol and 1% magnolol and epimedium (Epimedium koreanum) aerial part extract
Phosphatidylserine ... 50 mg ... **
***Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
Dextrose, cellulose, modified cellulose gum, modified cellulose, magnesium stearate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide color, vegetable glycerin, soy lecithin, and carnauba wax.
Take 1 tablet before bedtime, or as recommended by your healthcare professional. Increase to 2 tablets during times of high stress. Safe for use every night.
If pregnant, nursing, taking prescription drugs, or if you suffer with chronic insomnia, consult your healthcare professional prior to use. Keep out of reach of children.
We Also Recommend