- Integrative Therapeutics Phosphatidylserine is a soy-free phosphatidylserine product.
- Phosphatidylserine is a critical component of cell membranes, and it is found in especially high concentrations in the brain and nervous tissues, primarily in the cell membranes of neurons.
- Promotes cognitive function and mental sharpness.
- Supports a healthy endocrine response to mental stress.
- Helps improve exercise capacity.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Amount per Serving ... %DV
Phosphatidylserine ... 100 mg ... **
(from sunflower lecithin)
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Medium chain triglycerides, gelatin, glycerin, modified sunflower lecithin, purified water, ascorbyl palmitate (preservative to maintain freshness), mixed tocopherols (preservative to maintain freshness).
Suggested Use: Swallow 1 softgel three times daily for one month, then 2 times daily thereafter, or as recommended by your healthcare professional. Do not chew. Best results are obtained with continuous use.
Warnings: If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
We Also Recommend