Probiotic Pearls Advantage
Integrative Therapeutics Probiotic Pearls™ are a powerful blend of 1 billion active cultures for healthy gastrointestinal and immune function. Shelf stable and small, easy to swallow pills.
- Probiotic Pearls active cultures contain 1 billion CFU of a blend of Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium longum in an easy-to-swallow capsule.
- Normal bowel microflora, such as Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria species, support healthy gastrointestinal function through numerous mechanisms.
- However, everyday factors such as poor diet, stress, and travel can disrupt healthy intestinal microflora, contributing to digestive upset and irregularity. Probiotic Pearls were developed to help maintain a healthy balance of beneficial bacteria the body needs, supporting digestive function and providing immune support.
- In order for a probiotic supplement to be effective, it must utilize a delivery form that protects the live, active cultures from a wide array of damaging, ever present environmental factors. Probiotic Pearls accomplish this with a novel encapsulating process, known as True Delivery™ Technology. This triple-layer coating system results in a convenient, one-of-a-kind delivery form that protects the vulnerable probiotics within from heat, moisture, oxygen, and stomach acid.
- True Delivery Technology guarantees that active cultures: Survive stomach acid, arrive in the intestines and remain alive for exceptional support.
- The unique encapsulation also ensures Probiotic Pearls are shelf-stable and require no refrigeration while maintaining full potency through the lifespan of the product.
Available in 30ct and 90ct capsules.
Also try Integrative Therapeutics Probiotic Pearls Advantage with 5 billion CFU.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount per Capsule ... %DV
Proprietary Probiotic Blend providing ... 11 mg ... **
1 billion CFU Bifidobacterium longum BB536 Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Palm oil, fish gelatin (Tilapia), glycerin, soy lecithin, pectin.
Contains milk, soy, fish (Tilapia).
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule daily, with water or your favorite beverage or as recommended by your healthcare professional. May be taken with or without food. Do not chew or crush.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry location. May refrigerate if desired. If taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
We Also Recommend