- Integrative Therapeutics Similase is a comprehensive, proprietary blend of digestive enzymes to support the digestion of all food types.
- Helps relieve occasional indigestion, gas and bloating and provides comprehensive support for digestion and assimilation of nutrients from the diet.
- Similase is a proprietary blend of Microbial Enzymes that are active across a broad pH range in the gastrointestinal tract.
- It provides a broader range of digestive enzymes.
- As a result, Similase provides support of carbohydrate, protein, fat and fiber digestion.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount per Serving ... %DV
Microbial Enzymes ... 740 mg ... **
USP (pH 6.8) ... 21,288 USP
FCC (pH 4.8) ... 31,932 DU
FCC (pH 4.6) ... 31,932 DPº
Protease I, II, III, IV
USP (pH 7.5) ... 31,394 USP
FCC (pH 7.0) ... 56,653 PC
FCC (pH 4.7) ... 82,000 HUT
Lactase I, II ... FCC (pH 4.5) ... 1,600 ALU
Lipase I, II ... FCC (pH 7.0) ... 2,200 FIP
Cellulase I, II ... FCC (pH 4.5) ... 350 CU
Sucrase (Invertase) ... FCC (pH 4.5) ... 936 SU
Phytase ... FCC (pH 5.5) ... 1.7 FTU
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable capsule), cellulose, magnesium stearate.
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal, up to 3 times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Warnings: If you are pregnant, nursing, have diabetes or if you are taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to use. Keep out of reach of children. Safety sealed with printed inner seal. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
We Also Recommend