- Integrative Therapeutics Similase GFCF is a gluten and casein digestive enzyme to support the breakdown of hidden gluten or casein.
- Supports a gluten-free, casein-free lifestyle and helps relieve occasional indigestion, gas and bloating.
- Features Pure Plant Enzymes that are active in both acidic and alkaline environments.
- Comprehensive combination to support the digestion of all food types.
Digestion of gluten and casein can be particularly difficult for some individuals. Similase GFCF contains enzymes to support comprehensive digestion, while also providing dipeptidyl peptidase IV (DPP IV) activity for the digestion of proline-containing dipeptides from gluten and casein.* Similase GFCF supports a gluten-free, casein-free lifestyle and helps relieve occasional indigestion, gas and bloating.*
- Features Microbial Enzymes that are active in both acidic and alkaline environments
- Comprehensive combination to support the digestion of all food types*
- Helps support the breakdown of gluten and casein*
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount per Serving ... %DV
Microbial Enzymes ... 621 mg ... **
DPP IV Protease Blend (Protease I, II, III, IV, V)
FCC (pH 4.7) ... 134,660 HUT
FCC (pH 7.0) ... 22,660 PC
USP (pH 7.5) ... 12,557 USP
FCC (pH 4.6) ... 16,370 DP°
FCC (pH 4.8) ... 16,370 DU
USP (pH 6.8) ... 10,913 USP
Lactase I, II ... FCC (pH 4.5) ... 642 ALU
Lipase I, II ... FCC (pH 7.0) ... 888 FIP
Cellulase I, II ... FCC (pH 4.5) ... 141 CU
Sucrase (Invertase) ... FCC (pH 4.5) ... 181 SU
Phytase ... FCC (pH 5.5) ... 0.68 FTU
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable capsule), cellulose, inulin (from chicory root), calcium laurate, silicon dioxide.
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules with each meal or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Warnings: If you are pregnant, nursing, have diabetes, or if you are taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to use. While Similase® GFCF will reduce the level of reactive gliadin and gluten proteins in a meal, it is advised that celiac disease sufferers continue with their normal gluten exclusion diet as even small amounts of gliadin can cause adverse reactions in the most sensitized individuals. Keep out of reach of children. Safety sealed with printed inner seal. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
We Also Recommend