US Enzymes TruFiber
TruFiber is a tasteless fiber powder combined with fiber digesting enzymes which work together to provide prebiotic nutrition for beneficial bacteria and supports overall gut health.
- Dissolves fast, clear, with no grit and flavor-free without thickening.
- SunFiber® is the primary fiber source and has been shown to support optimal regularity.*
- TruFiber may provide a satiated feeling for some individuals.*
- Two sources of prebiotic fiber combine with three bifidogenic enzymes to stimulate Lactobacillus and Bifidobacteria probiotics.
- Each serving provides 14% of the Daily Value for fiber.
- Can be used with Enzalase as a gentle enzymatic colon cleanse by taking two servings of each at night for ten nights.
Dosages per bottle: 50
Recommended usage: As a dietary supplement, take once daily.
This product is sold to Healthcare Professionals and through retail distribution. SunFiber® is a registered trademark of Taiyo, International.
Warning: If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
We Also Recommend